You and your everyday life are important to us
Anthony observes how people utilize their space and aspires to create furniture that will help make our customers’ lives lighter, easier and more comfortable. If you don’t see a product in our store that meets your needs, we would love to collaborate with you on a custom piece.
1. Contact us at with your ideas!
2. We will get in touch with you ASAP to discuss your project specifications, budget and
3. After these details are agreed upon, Anthony will begin the design process. Please note
that a design deposit may be required at this step, which will later be applied toward
the total project cost.
4. We will provide sketches and listen carefully to your feedback to make revisions as
5. Once we agree upon the design, we will send an invoice for your order and begin
handcrafting your piece after payment is received.
We are always researching and expanding our line of furniture and we would love to work with you on a prototype! If you have been wanting a custom piece of furniture in your life, we welcome your ideas. Have us build a piece for you in our style, giving us creative control — along with your input — to design a handmade piece specifically for your needs. Before we begin the build phase, we will let you know if your piece will be added as a prototype to our line. If this is the case, you can purchase it at a discounted price.
If you would like to be a part of our prototype program but don’t have a specific product in mind, feel free to ask us about our current list of potential projects. Your interest will push these ideas out of Anthony’s sketchbook and into production!